Motion Science Academy Will Teach You After Effects in a Classic Way. The language is so basic and a through step by step Guide from beginner to Advance. They Mostly focused on Filmmaking Cinematic Motion Graphics Topic. Yeah I Likje the way they have clearly Explained each And Everything.
- Save time by learning all the important UI preferences and panels
- Create beautiful typography and graphics with ease
- Master masking and shape layers
- Create a polished look with built-in effects
- Render your projects quickly and easily
- After Effects LinkedIn Certification
|Softwares Used:||After Effects|
|Course interaction:||Only Project Files, Assets|
|Support Type:||Support Not Available|
|Hosted On:||Check Official Page|
A device with After Effects installed and a little Bit Basic Graphics Design idea is need.
About The Instructor
Hi. My name is Cameron Pierron. I am an award-winning Creative Director and Motion Designer with over two decades of experience working with some of the biggest brand names in the world. My work spans multiple disciplines, from film, broadcast and gaming, to virtual reality, live visuals and realtime graphics.
- Hours of high-quality video instruction.
- 24/7 streaming access from any device.
- After Effects project files and design assets to follow along with.
- The chance to create multiple real-world projects of your own.
- Lifetime access to all course materials, including project files.
- Preferences - Set up all the necessary preferences to get After Effects working optimally
- Panels - Understand the project, composition, timeline, and tool panels
- Typography - Expand your design skills with typography and use the character panel to your advantage
- Shape Layers - Take the mystery out of shape layers and build a shape layer logo animation
- Dynamic Workflows - Uncover the power of workflows between After Effects, Illustrator Photoshop, and Premiere
- Masking - Grasp masking techniques and tools like bezier handles, vertex points, feathering, and modes
- Effects - Go beyond simple compositions by adding effects that take your projects to the next level
- Rendering - Learn how to use the render queue to output your work and show it to the world
- Build Compositions - Follow along step-by-step included with After Effects project files